ITDS achieves Royal Mail accreditation
IT Document Solutions is just one of twenty-six providers in the UK to become an ‘Authorised Independent Inspector and Maintainer of Franking Machines.’
Only a select number of resellers have achieved this accreditation and it means we can now offer both new and existing customers the best possible service available on all franking machines with the full backing of Royal Mail.
Director of ITDS Mailroom, John Rowney, says: “We’re thrilled to receive the Royal Mai accreditation and to be one of only twenty-six providers in the UK, which makes it even more significant. The Royal Mail partnership is extremely important to our business, and we have always emphasised delivering exceptional customer service through the solutions we provide. This accreditation reflects the team’s hard work and investment in this area.”
What does this mean?
The accreditation enables ITDS Mailroom to inspect and maintain all Royal Mail-licensed franking machines in the UK and clients no longer have to rely solely on the manufacturers for this service.
Benefits to our clients:
- Confidence – Peace of mind, dealing with a trusted partner that has gone through a rigorous accreditation process to ensure we are consistently maintaining high standards when servicing and supplying franking machines.
- Reliable and focused customer service – We have a front-line helpdesk, and engineers, so you will always have direct contact with the team.
- Access to other solutions – We pride ourselves on offering solutions from the print room to the boardroom. Our portfolio covers office print, document management, IT support, office furniture and so much more.
- Latest updates – Our team has access to the new pricing structures and changes to Royal Mail products quicker than other suppliers.
- Greater choice – As an independent, we work with industry-leading manufacturers to offer the very best franking equipment and mail solutions to businesses across the UK.
Changes are coming…..
Royal Mail has announced some upcoming changes to the way mail will be franked and will be transitioning to using barcode technology. Click here to understand how these changes may impact you and what action you need to take.
For further advice and guidance on your franking machines please get in touch with the team today:
T: 0207 101 0096
Discover a new way of working
Speak to our team today to find out how we can help to transform your business.