26 reasons you need a print assessment
The first step towards print efficiency is assessing your current infrastructure and identifying the print assets that are already in place across the organisation
The first step towards print efficiency is assessing your current infrastructure and identifying the print assets that are already in place across the organisation. But, what are the red flags that you need to look for when it realises that you need a print assessment for your business?
The team at IT Document Solutions have put together 26 reasons why businesses need a print assessment. To give you a flavour, here are the first few signs that you could be due for a print review:
- Escalating costs of existing print infrastructure
- Pressure to reduce business costs in general
- Increase spend predictability
- Cost reduction mandates to reduce print spending specifically
- Balancing operating expense versus capital spend
- Identifying hidden costs of equipment, archiving and business processes
- Pressure to improve revenue and margins
- Lack of understanding of existing print infrastructure
- No ability to track and measure the print environment
- Managing a large population of unconnected output devices
IT Document Solutions are specialists in print and document management. If you would like a free no-obligation print audit to identify potential savings for your business please contact us to arrange a free demo.
Discover a new way of working
Speak to our team today to find out how we can help to transform your business.