IT Document Solutions is an innovative and exemplary provider of managed print and document solutions, providing business consultancy and service support for businesses and organisations across the UK. We help our customers optimise their IT print and document infrastructure to enhance both their systems and environmental performance, while also reducing costs to help increase profitability, and maximise return on investment.
In partnership with Inflectiontech Ltd our sister company, our pedigree has been derived from over 27 years of designing, implementing, managing, and supporting IT infrastructures. Mark Dansie founded Inflectiontech, then known as M.D. Computer Link, in 1987. Today InflectionTech provides specialist IT infrastructure solutions for buildings and data centres that are high quality, reliable, have the lowest environmental impact achievable, and are designed to meet the present and future needs of an organisation. IT Document Solutions is a continuation of that vision and determination to provide the same high level of business performance and efficiency for its clients’ around Managed Print Services and Electronic Document Management; SIMPLY entitled IT Document Solutions.
The company’s mission is to help clients achieve better value from their office technology and to improve their efficiency and productivity, by offering paperless solutions that streamline and automate the workflow of documents.
“To help our clients achieve better value from their office technology and to improve their efficiency and productivity by offering paper-less solutions that streamline and automate the workflow of documents.”
- Be innovative – Technology moves at a rapid pace, we will strive to be at the forefront of the industry, continually providing state-of-the-art solutions to our clients, which help to drive efficiencies within their business.
- Be flexible – We understand that every company is different and that’s why our solutions are adapted to each clients’ specific business requirements and are flexible to ensure they are beneficial over the long term.
- Be excellent – Our many happy customers and strong track record are testament to our focus on exceptional customer service. Our ethos is to build strong relationships - in everything we do, with everyone.
- Be transparent – Our solutions are purchased across long timeframes and are a large investment and commitment, so we must deal with all customers in an honest and completely transparent manner. We will only ever recommend the right solution for a specific customer and we will always quote competitive prices. There are no hidden fees or charges, we have a policy of a completely open, ethical approach with all of our customers.
- Be approachable – We are a local business and our staff has been providing managed print and document solutions for over 15 years. Consistency and a personal approach is something not many suppliers can offer, but we pride ourselves on providing a team that will be with clients for the long term and will get to know them and their business.
- Be credible – We are proud of the service that we provide and our satisfied customers, this provides complete peace of mind and reassurance that they are in safe hands when working with us.
- Continuous improvement – We are always striving to improve what we do as a business, as well as the service provided to our clients. We are always looking for ways to do things better where everyone benefits from the improvement. We pride ourselves on our knowledge of the industry and work continually with our clients to advise on changes and recommendations that help to continually improve their solutions and processes.