Documents both hard copy and electronic remain integral to today’s business communication. However, document production is a significant business expense - costing up to 3% of revenue. According to studies*, only 20% of the print costs are visible costs. ITDS can help you uncover your true costs and provide a solution which saves you money and improves your operational efficiency.
*All Associates Group, Inc 2012
No two organisations are the same, we spend time getting to know your business and your requirements, we believe this is crucial in delivering an effective managed print service.
Here’s what a managed print service can do for your business:
- Reduce your print costs – We work with you to understand what you currently spend on print, through a detailed review awe will provide recommendations to reduce your print costs by as much as 40%. You will have one fixed monthly fee over the lifetime of your contract which covers your equipment, servicing, and toner, ensuring easy budgeting and no surprises.
- Boost productivity – Having an MPS in place will enable your staff to focus on their business-critical activities, our approach looks to automate paper-based processes to further improve staff productivity and ease the administrative burden.
- Secure your documents – Security breaches can leave organisations facing large fines. We will recommend and implement a solution to ensure that your documents remain in safe hands, ensuring that you meet regulatory compliance.
- Improve sustainability – By rationalising your print infrastructure and embracing change within the business to shape smarter printing practices you can reduce print waste, improve your power and paper consumption, lowering your carbon footprint.
- Minimum downtime – With a comprehensive support package and regular monitoring, we ensure that your print infrastructure is up and running and there when you need it.
Download the ITDS - MPS Approach Here
See the benefits for yourself.
Contact us today